Monday 8 February 2010

The humble adventures of a marine baboon


Humble, yes, but Marine Baboon has seen far more action than many of the thousands of well equipped yachts of the Solent.


Here on the UK's South Coast there is many a great day trip to be had and I thought I'd better get on with sharing my passion for these places and help others enjoy them too.

From home made ten foot dinghies, to the luxury yachts of Swan, Najad and Hallberg Rassey, the boats we own are keys to some of the most beautiful and sometimes forgotten spots of the country. As a caulk head (From the Isle of Wight) I've been lucky enough to have all this on my doorstep, but recently I've been wondering.... Where is everybody?

As a qualified Yachtmaster and working Delivery skipper I'm going back to basics....

Having fun with boats.

No comments:

Post a Comment